CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

8 Redicolous Question

8 redicolous question
special edition form 7 question of Mr. David carlson

1) 2 books I like to read

Chronicle OF Narnia
Frankenstein
Because Is Fable and Fiction stories

2) 2 Movies I like to see

hancock
Step up 2: The Street
because is fictional movies

3) 2 peoples I like to meet

Barack Obama
Tom Cruise
because they are famous

4)2 death peoples I like to meet

uncle Ho
the creature of earth
because I didn't meet them

5) 2 Instruments I like to learn how to play

Drum
Flute
because is a cool instruments

6) 2 sport I like to learn how to play

Bowling
Boxing
because is heavy sport

7) 2 foods that you like to eat

Ice cream
fried stuff
because is delicous :D:D:D

8) 2 people I hates

Thief
talkative and stupid
because I don't like so :D

No comments: